Art Expo, Manitoba’s Premier Art Show and Sale is an annual show and sale organized by the Assiniboia Group of Artists Cooperative, Inc. All participants must be living in Manitoba, have been juried in and are required to be active members of the Assiniboia Group of Artists Cooperative.
Art Expo endeavors to include all innovative, original, one-of-a-kind art forms which include painting, drawing, sculpture, mixed mediums, fibre, glass, metal and photography.
A membership with the Assiniboia Group of Artists Cooperative is required in order to apply for a booth at Art Expo.
Apply to Be Juried
Submit the following by email to Jerry Rubin, firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will only be considered if all of the requirements are met.
- Download and fill out the AE 2022 NEW:Renewal App.FNL
- 6 images in jpeg format, 72 dpi, RGB colour mode. Each image should not exceed 1MB. PLEASE NOTE: When submitting your art, you will be juried on design, composition, technique and professional presentation. Submit your best work, whether it is available for sale or not. Submission must show style and medium that you intend to show at Art Expo.
- Artists bio/statement in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
- Include a website address and social media links, if available.
- NEW membership fee is $55. (This includes a one time $5 Coop fee for the first year)
Upon acceptance by the jury, you will be notified by email. You will be required to submit a Membership fee of $55 as well as booth application and fees for Art Expo by mail to
412-640 Mathias Ave. Winnipeg, MB R2V 3S3
Please note, membership dues must be paid in order to participate in Art Expo.
Hurry, don’t delay! Booth applications are on a first come first served basis. Once spaces are filled you will be placed on a waiting/cancellation list.